Language of Presentation: Arabic
Media Format: Streaming Audio, Streaming Video, Webpage
School Level: College/University, Elementary, Middle/High School
Institution/Provider: Center for Open Educational Resources at the University of Texas
Author: Mahmoud Al-Batal
Condition of Use: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Description:
Tadriis is an open website for Arabic teaching methods. All content on the website is in Arabic and addresses topics specific to Arabic language pedagogy.
The website’s 7 modules feature:
- video samples of teacher-student interactions in actual Arabic language classrooms,
- pedagogical demonstrations and teaching tips,
- print and audio-visual materials and samples of L2 Arabic language production,
- a glossary of key teaching terms, and
- suggestions for further readings and additional resources related to each module.